Skiurlaub- günstig mit FeWo-direkt


Espresso der Extra-Klasse


vyhledávání hotelu v 
 
 
Neuer Kommentar
Name *
Email * (wird nicht öffentlich angezeigt)
Kommentar
* Pflichtangaben
 

Absender Empfänger Nachricht (optional)
Name
E-Mail

Name
E-Mail
   
 
 
 
ZPRÁVY
Berlin (dpa) - The German economy ended 2015 on a solid note as strong domestic demand helped to offset a weaker trade performance. Europe‘s biggest economy expanded by 0.3 per cent in the final quarter of the year - the same as in the three
This weekend‘s Munich Security Conference will address rising global instability with a focus on Russia‘s role in two major conflicts: Syria and Ukraine. But in the absence of Putin, little can be done to solve what organizers call a
London (dpa) - The British state caused about 10 per cent of deaths during Northern Ireland‘s sectarian Troubles and paramilitary groups were responsible for the other 90 per cent, Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers said on
London (dpa) - The British state caused about 10 per cent of deaths during Northern Ireland‘s sectarian Troubles and paramilitary groups were responsible for the other 90 per cent, Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers said on
Madrid (dpa) - Spain missed the target agreed with the European Union for cutting its budgetary deficit last year, Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy announced in Madrid on Thursday.The 2015 deficit came in at 4.5 per cent of gross domestic product (GDP),
Brussels/Rome (dpa) - The European banking sector is solid, eurozone finance ministers insisted Thursday, despite market nervousness that has driven shares down.European shares slumped to a more than two-and-half-year low Thursday, in part due to
 
 
CESTOVNÍ PORTÁL
"Iceland" , ("Icelandic:" Ísland) is a mountainous island nation in the north Atlantic Ocean, located between Europe and North America. Though not part of the continental mainland, the country is considered European. The
"Iceland" Encyclopedia Britannica, and the United Nations—give "Republic of Iceland" (or "Lýðveldið Ísland" in Icelandic) as the official name, this conventional long name is actually not the
"Borgarnes" is a small town located on a peninsula at the shore of Borgarfjörður in Iceland. It has a population of 1,930 (As of 2007).The town is located 60 km north of the capital Reykjavík and is connected to other places in Iceland
"Vogar" (Sveitarfélagið Vogar)is a small town in the south-west of Iceland. The population of Vogar is 1206 as of 2008. The latitude and longitude of the town are 63.97°N 22.37°W.Category:Cities, towns and villages in
"Akranes" is seaport town of 6,549 people (July 1 2008 est.) on the west coast of Iceland.HistoryThe town started to form in the 19th century as a fishing village, and in 1942, it was formally chartered and in the following years, experienced the
"Akranes" is seaport town of 6,549 people (July 1 2008 est.) on the west coast of Iceland.HistoryThe town started to form in the 19th century as a fishing village, and in 1942, it was formally chartered and in the following years, experienced the
Wetter

Reykjavk


(12.02.2016 08:42)

-3 / -1 °C


13.02.2016
-7 / 1 °C
14.02.2016
-3 / 2 °C
powered by wetter.com
Stock News

banner

banner

banner

banner

banner

© europe online publishing house GmbH, Weiden, Germany, info@europeonline-magazine.eu | impresum